Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good night Morning.

Last night I hung out having deep conversations at Benny's until four thirty or so this morning. We talked about so many things. I started the deep trend by asking "Do you want your parents life?". We then talked about family, and how we hope to learn from our parents' mistakes. I think that it's one thing every parent wishes for their child; to have learned from their mistakes. I know that my mother would be proud to hear it.
When I got back, Karyn and Anthony were up (they had been watching movies, "Misery", to be exact) so since the sun was rising I pulled them on to the roof of my garage. We sat there and watched the sun rise through the beautiful morning clouds. The weather was perfect for sunrise watching, warm with a cool slight breeze. I realized, sitting on that roof, that sunrises on mornings like this are one thing that make me love life. It was perfect, and I got to share it with my two best friends (my loving roommates). We then took a short walk under the newly sunlit trees. And then to top it off, we got donuts and brought them home to listen to the Dresden Dolls while eating them.
I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm so thankful. For Benny's friendship, my roommates, the lady at the donut shop, and the Dresden Dolls. Without them my morning would have never been this.


I feel so much love.

No comments: